I have not done anything new for the decor in the bedroom for a really long time….then came the West Elm catalog. Hello, baby.
I can’t wait to incorporate these into my bedroom! Here is a CLEAN before picture:
Nice….but it needs a little something, right? Adding in those coral-y red colored accents will add some interest.
Why, yes….that is a Star Wars TIE interceptor on my night stand….THANK YOU for noticing. A very nice friend of mine made it for me with a 3D printer. Yes, I am a nerd….get over it.
Here is a view going the other direction:
1. New Laundry basket. I am partial to this one from West Elm
2. Re-think the verbiage on the Hold Me, Thrill Me, Kiss Me. It was our wedding song and I have had it up for a rea…lll…yyyy long time
3. Overhead light update. If you remember my Christmas list, there was this amazing light from eBay….to bad it sold for $450.00. My goal is to find something reasonably priced that has the same feel to it as the eBay version.
4. The doors to the bedroom and the closet. To be fair the doors on the whole floor need to be updated to match the updates we did downstairs after the whole water affair.
5. Last but not least….centering the World Art piece over the bed….