Whelp – the NeverEnding List of 2017 came to a screeching halt when we moved to ND at the beginning of 2017 and I did not make a new one for our ND abode. …Until now. As a refresher the NeverEnding list came about when I realized that things were falling on and off my To Do list at an alarming rate and I was never sure what I was going to work on next. Hence NeverEnding.
2017 List – Surprisingly, before we moved we finished half of this list. A complete change up from the year to year and a half timing we had in the past. Basement Bathroom – Done; Guest Bathroom – Done.
Now that we are somewhat settled in. I have been trying to nail down what I would like to accomplish first.
- Storage Solutions – There is 1 (!!!!) true bedroom closet in this house.
- Home Office – In MT I had a whole room to dedicate to an office/library. Not so in ND.
- To Rug or Not to Rug – I am waffling on rugs in the living room and my bedroom.
- Paint the upstairs bathroom.
- Cabin stuff
- Not sure that I would get there- but a nice place to put my patio furniture would be great.
7. And finally – some art in the hall downstairs.
I am trying to keep it reasonable for 2018 as my work schedule is incredibly full – not to mention all the kid activities. What do you have planned for 2018??