I began accumulating items for Jules’ room in December and I feel like I have come far enough to post about where we are today.
Here was where I started with the inspiration.
I am not sure why I had the pink in there nor why I was so on the fence about changing it to a teal. I was set enough to start purchasing the teal as I was making that inspiration board! Jeez girl.
**All of the pink went to Jane. Jules only ended up with the pink as she found this blanket, that I had stored for Jane, and claimed it for herself……cuz it is crazy soft. but not to worry – that teal blanket below is just as soft.
We kept all the art from her Montana room.
She is super jazzed that everything is up on the walls and that her fairy lights are up. The room is very small but it is the only one with a closet and that’s what was most important to her.
- Teal Blanket Chanasya
- Skull Pillow case L&J Art
- Teal Pillow cases Similar
- Quilt (search in amazon) Similar
- Fairy Lights Lighting Ever
- Alice in Wonderland Print
- Psalm Print
- Miss Moon Print – The Janet Hill Studio on etsy is amazeballs. I LOVE everything she does.