Have you ever gotten to the point where you have so many projects in process that the list of items to complete is so long you think that it is something like “The Nothing”?.
Well – I am to that point…….my Nothing is so overwhelming I have no idea where to start. Let’s start with a list and maybe Bastian will come through for me.
1, 2 and 3. Remember Denver Trip? That trip has provided me with 2 bathrooms to finish and a Jules’ room to tweak. Captain of Destruction received a new room for Christmas and I have some finishing touches to add into the room. Here is a sneak peek:
4. I purchased a new bed for Jane and it came in the mail today! First Officer of Destruction needed a new bed because the bunk bed was a tad on the broken side. Here is a before pic from when mister and I redid their floors…
5. Doors for the top floor hallway. Ever since the water incident the doors have been on my mind. I have them…..they are waiting for me….they want to be placed in their respective frames and be awesome.
6. My bedroom……I purchased some amazing things and I need to get them in the room. Click here…
7. Fix the back patio.….and add in the raised gardens in the grassy area between the patio and the fence.
8. Put the finishing touches on the playhouse.
9. Plumb in the downstairs toilet and just give that bathroom a good cleaning.
10. and items that we were planning on doing in 2014 but looking at the list above….not sure how that’s going to work for us………..Side yard shop, front yard garden, front gravel parking, garage turned into game room, new cement pad in the front (that would keep water from creating a duck pond in my driveway) and, and, and……
Well – wish us luck. All of these seem daunting but I am super excited for the outcomes of each….and as Bastian found…..imagination is everything. Did you forget I am a nerd????